- Name and contact data of the data controller
This privacy information applies for data processing services carried out by:
Controller: Hitachi Zosen Inova Steinmüller GmbH, Fabrikstraße 1, 51643 Gummersbach, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 2261/85-0, Fax: +49 (0) 2261/85-2999, info.STM@hz-inova.com
Hitachi Zosen Inova Steinmüller GmbH’s data protection officer is available through dhpg IT-Services GmbH, Bunsenstraße 10a, 51647 Gummersbach, Germany, email: email@example.com, phone: +49 2261-8195-0.
- Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain information about your personal data processed by us. Insofar as we process your data you may request information especially about the processing purpose, the categories of personal data, the recipients of your disclosed personal data, especially recipients in third countries, the planned storage period or the criteria of determination, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful detailed information.
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain the immediate rectification of incorrect or incomplete of your personal data stored with us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to obtain the erasure of the personal data stored with us, unless the processing is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data, if the correctness of data is disputable, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its erasure and we do not need the data anymore. On the other hand, you might need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR and it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail your interests.
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to obtain your personal data which you provided us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to demand the transfer to any other responsible person, insofar as the processing is based on your consent or a contract and the processing is made by means of automated procedures;
- pursuant to Art. 7 seq. 3 GDPR, to revoke your uniquely given consent at any time. This entails that a continued processing of your personal data is prohibited and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. As a rule, you can address to the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarter.
- Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to appeal against processing your personal data insofar as there are reasons resulting from your particular situation or which are directed against direct advertising.
In the first case, we will no longer process your data unless we can prove compelling reasons that prevail your interests, liberties and rights or our processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
In the latter case you have a general right of objection which is realized by us without indicating a particular situation. If you want to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be sufficient.
- Data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have expressly given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. a GDPR
- the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR is required for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a prevailing legitimate interest in not transferring your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to transfer data pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is required by law and pursuant to Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. b GDPR for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
- In addition, your personal data are processed by our order processors in compliance with instructions, insofar as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the order. Our contract processors do not have an own right to use your data.
- Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the representation of the closed bowl or lock symbol or by the use of “https” in front of the address of our (sub)website. We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological development.
- Third countries
Data will be transmitted by us to third countries exclusively in accordance with the statutory regulations.
Insofar as we fulfil our contract with you, data are made available to third parties. Appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR or an adequacy decision pursuant to Art. 45 GDPR are not necessary.
If you have not consented to the data transfer, if the data transfer does not serve the fulfilment of the contract or if the transfer is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, the data are only transferred by us if there are suitable safeguards or an adequacy decision.
A suitable safeguard exists, for example, if the EU standard contractual clauses issued by the EU Commission have been concluded.
The legal basis is Art. 45 and 46 GDPR.
Specific privacy information for data processing operations on the website
- When visiting the website
When visiting our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file
- website allowing the access (referrer-URL),
- used browser and the operating system of the computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to our website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- assessment of the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is laid down in Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the operation of our website and the related presentation of our company.
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the stated purposes, after 6 months at the latest.
- Application Process
It is particularly important to us to ensure the highest possible protection of your personal data. All personal data collected and processed as part of an application are protected against unauthorized access and manipulation by technical and organizational measures.
We need your personal data in the application documents in order to consider you as an applicant in the application process and to check whether you can be considered as an employee of our company. If you provide information that goes beyond this required information, you are providing it to us voluntarily and agree to its processing.
The legal bases for the processing are thus Art. 6 seq. 1 sent. 1 lit. a and b GDPR. The withdrawal of the consent is possible at any time. You can send your withdrawal at any time to email@example.com by e-mail.
After completion of the application process, we will store your documents for another three months for evidence purposes.
For a possible conclusion of a contract, it is necessary that you provide us with your personal data in the application documents. Otherwise, we will not be able to consider you in the application process.
We use the HR-tool softgarden of softgarden e-recruiting GmbH (Tauentzienstraße 14, D-10789 Berlin) in the application process. We have concluded an data processing agreement for this purpose. Therefore, softgarden e-recruiting GmbH may only process the data according to our instructions and not for its own purposes.
- Cookies, analysis tools, plugins and other elements of third parties
We use no cookies, analysis tools, plugins and other elements of third parties on our website.
- Currency and amendment of the data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid as of March 2021. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.hzi-steinmueller.com/data-privacy/